CARE & MAINTENANCE
Taylor Living believes that with the delivery of quality furniture with our premium materials, proper care and maintenance is still essential to ensuring a lifelong enjoyment of our products in your daily life. Preserve the beauty and comfort you experience because we want your pieces to last, so check out these tips you can follow based on the materials used on your furniture:
- Use a clean, damp cloth for cleaning care and maintenance;
- In case of a stain, use a damp cloth with natural soap with neutral pH;
- Keep your upholstery products away from chemicals for cleaning. They will damage your pieces.
- Use a dry cloth or soft bristle brushes to remove dust;
- For more thorough cleaning, use a cloth moistened in a solution with water and neutral pH soap. Finally, wipe with a dry cloth;
- Do not use any type of furniture polish;
- If you spill any liquid, you should always wipe it off as quickly as possible;
- Protect the surface against scratches.
Metals & Glass
- To clean metal and glass elements use a soft cloth moistened in a solution with neutral pH soap and let it dry with a dry cloth;
- Do not use any abrasive product or chlorine-based solution;
- To remove fingerprints, use a soft cloth or a cloth dampened with isopropyl alcohol.
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water. Avoid brushes and materials that can scratch the furniture surface;
- For more thorough cleaning, use a cloth moistened in a solution with water and soap of neutral pH, rubbing carefully. Then wipe with a cloth dampened only in water and dry with a soft cloth;
- To polish the lacquered surface, use a dry cloth, rubbing in a circular motion.
- Don't use soap or detergent, or oil if you do not want to dry out or potentially stain the leather;
- Avoid placing leather furniture in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures that would cause leather to dry and crack;
- Use clean cloth towels or paper towels to wipe off blot spills;
- If leather furniture is brand new, protect it right off the bat with a professionally applied leather protector. If the furniture is older, have it cleaned professionally and apply the leather protector. Keep the furniture free of dust and occasionally wipe it with a barely damp cloth.